Blessed 2 Help Enterprise
Marketing Specialist II
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Summary: The Marketing Specialist provides marketing strategy and marketing support to a faith-based organization brand. The Marketing Specialist primary responsibilities are project management, marketing strategy and brand development, content sourcing and planning, and data analytics reporting. The Marketing Specialist will manage every aspect of assigned marketing projects and track status. Must work unilaterally with assigned internal departments and external vendors, build internal/external relationships and methodically manage all projects within stipulated timeframes to achieve their target objectives. Candidate must be able to multitask and have strong business and consumer insight. Non-profit experience is a plus. Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications experience required. Candidate must provide outstanding communications skills, reporting abilities, have excellent internal and external customer service skills and be cognizant of departmental needs. Must be task oriented and deadline focused.
Marketing Specialist Core Duties:
- Project Management Knowledge
- Content Development & Planning
- Data Analysis Reporting
- Brand Development
- AI & Market Research
- Project Management System
Essential Job Functions:
- To execute and analyze assigned marketing projects and brand development initiatives.
- Proofread and edit creative collateral and assets.
- Participate in the creative brainstorming process for all project and conference planning.
- Manage each project’s content, planning, scheduling, tracking and report status and support for assigned ministries, departments and conferences.
- Provide key insight, direction and support for brand development initiatives to leverage success of assigned brands/ministries including content development plans, strategy, goal/result measures, project timelines, email marketing, AI-based technologies, market research & data analysis and reporting.
- Assess and evaluate all marketing prerequisites, requirements, and essential tools to effectively develop a strategy from the ideation phase to project completion.
- Meet consistently with assigned ministries/departments as needed for project implementation and consultation.
- Working knowledge of project management systems to assist with project tracking and managing team project load, status, workflow and project deadlines.
- Provide weekly updates and status reports on assigned projects and brand development initiatives to EMO and/or Brand Manager.
- Participate in team, inter-departmental, and corporate meetings as directed.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, and/or advertising.
- 4-Year College Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with creative development, graphic production processes, social media and digital creative design.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Must have superb oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and interact professionally with staff, management and external vendors.
Submit resume and cover letter to: [email protected]