Blessed 2 Help Enterprise
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide integrated marketing solutions for our large-scale proprietary events. This role is responsible for distributing promotional and inspirational content across all digital channels including, but not limited to social, email, SMS text messaging, and web. This role requires a high level of organization, project management skills, and holistic thinking.
- Become an expert on our mission, brands, and audiences.
- Take an asset through to completion by distributing on all relevant platforms including social media networks, web pages, YouTube, in-service promotional vehicles, SMS text messaging, email campaigns, OTT, on-demand solutions, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and utilize the latest and brand relevant features of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and other social media networks
- Update web content regularly including calendar of events
- Set-up stream keys through social channels
- Partner with internal and external resources on production of video clips
- Attend Sunday and/or Wednesday services for identifying key sermon messages, developing content-focused assets, and distributing assets through digital channels
- Serve as customer service agent or liaison for digital users, answering or routing inquiries in a timely fashion
- Repurpose, repurpose, repurpose!
- Deliver regular reports that analyze performance across Social Media platforms
- Work with content producers and graphic designers to create collaterals
- Assist with finding creative solutions to garner engagement on social media platforms
- Curate, develop, schedule, and manage content for use across Social Media platforms that support corporate goals and objectives
- Monitor, listen, and engage with end-users to foster a sense of community online and brand loyalty
- Maintain a working knowledge of Social Media trends, applications, and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to maintain brand consistency and harmonization
- Ensure the copy published on Social Media platforms has a clear and cogent message that is developed for its intended audience
- Maintain project schedules
- Stay up to date on digital marketing efforts and industry news/trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains 360-Thinking
- Execute the distribution of assets like a well-oiled machine
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, English, digital media or other related field
- Minimum 1-year experience in marketing
- Agency Experience preferred
- Superior writing/grammar skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Well-versed on social media marketing fundamentals
- HTML understanding a plus
- B2C experience a plus
- Faith-based knowledge extremely useful in this role
- Energetic, proactive, positive, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, and ever-evolving environment
Submit resume and cover letter to: [email protected]